01 July, 2013

Commencement

I have a boring blog: I hardly ever post and when I do it is usually not even something original. Something must be done. Due to the lack of privacy on the Internet; I do not wish to maintain a blog containing information of personal activities, beliefs (though some will probably slip through), photos, Et cetera. Therefore, I am completely restarting this blog. My new blog will be called A Study in Purple, a play on the title of Sherlock Holmes' first adventure recorded by Dr. Watson: A Study in Scarlet. It will be an academic blog featuring articles about Science, Mathematics, Cryptography, Classical Music, Foreign Language, or whatever catches my interest. My goal is to post at least once a month, we'll see how it goes. I am finally getting around to restarting, and it happens to be at the exact date I began this blog on 1 July, 2011.

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment